You are advised to read this privacy statement carefully before completing our Reservation Form or using our website.
Who we are
References to ‘us – we – our’ are Knarsboro Homes Limited being a limited company incorporated in England & Wales, registered number 06709089, registered office address; 29 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4DJ.
Our postal office address is; The Old Granary, Whitlenge Farm, Whitlenge Lane, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY10 4HD. We can also be contacted by telephone on 01299 251 655 or by email; email@example.com.
We may collect your personal information in several ways, for example;
- Visiting our Show House,
- Making enquiries with our appointed selling agents (Estate Agent, Rightmove etc),
- Contacting us by letter, telephone, email or SMS,
- Completing and submitting an enquiry via our website,
- Completing a Reservation Form,
- Applying for Help to Buy,
- Whenever you enter into a transaction with us,
- Records of verbal communication,
- From third parties.
This information may include
- postal address, email address, telephone number,
- Personal advisors’ details, for example; Solicitor, mortgage broker, financial advisor,
- The purpose of your enquiry,
How your Personal Information is used
Knarsboro Homes do not sell your personal data to third parties, the information is solely used for the following purposes;
- Provide you with details of properties or developments which may be of interest to you,
- To contact you with updates if you have previously registered an interest in forthcoming developments or properties,
- Communication with Law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies where we are required to do so to comply with a regulatory or legal provision.
In connection with a transaction;
- To communicate with appointed third-party agents (Estate Agent, Help to Buy),
- To contact you to provide a relevant service, for example; to agree variations to the property
- Communication with our legal representatives,
- Warranty provider,
Post Transaction (Customer Support)
- To communicate with our consultants, suppliers and Contractors.
- To contact you to provide a relevant service, for example; to carry out variations to the property
- To deal with complaints, disputes, legal claims
- Warranty provider.
Storing your Information
All your information will be kept private and confidential. The information will be stored either on paper media or on computer servers. All computers are protected with passwords and a firewall. Data can only be accessed by staff from within the office premises.
Generally, your information will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years, however if you purchase a property from us your information will be stored for a maximum of 12 years from date of legal completion.
- You have the right to access the information that we hold about you,
- You have the right to correct any inaccurate information that we hold about you,
- You have the right to be forgotten, however whilst we are in the process of a transaction then it would not be possible for us to delete your information,
- You can restrict the processing of your information,
- You can also object to the processing of your information,
- You have the right to transfer elements of your data either to you or to another service provider.
Changes to our Policy
We may amend and update our policy in accordance with updated legislation, all changes will be annexed here and will take affect the date they are published.
Where required by law we shall seek your consent to these changes.
For any query or complaint to this policy please use the contact details at the top of this policy using the reference ‘GDPR’.
The following table outlines what cookies we use and what we use them for:
Type of cookie
First or Third party
Can be blocked
Session or Persistent
This essential cookie allows us to maintain your cookie preferences for this website. Without it we cannot control your cookie options.
Session – should clear when you close your browser.
Basic PHP function responsible for handling sessions.
Detects whether the user should be presented with a notification bar upon entry on the web site.
Collects data on the user’s visits to the web site, such as which pages have been read .
wfwaf-authcookie-*, wf_loginalerted_*, wfCBLBypass
Required for website security.
To check if you are logged into the website.
Basic WordPress Functionality.
Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You can manage your cookie and privacy preferences on this website at anytime using the ‘Cookie Settings’ button or the ‘cog’ icon in the bottom left of your screen.
Other Ways of Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You can configure your Internet browser, by changing it’s options, to stop accepting cookies completely or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of this website.
Please note that disabling these technologies may interfere with the performance and features of the website.
Most browsers also allow you to turn off cookies.
To do this, look at the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Switching off cookies should not overly impair your use of this website but it may not work 100% as intended. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our site you may not be able to take full advantage of our site if you do so.
We are continually striving to develop improved ways of managing your cookie preferences. As new technologies and solutions emerge, this cookies policy may be updated to reflect any such advances in technology and preference management tools.